About the Role
You will lead, motivate and inspire your team and hold accountability for the day to day running of the bar, restaurant and hotel whist being passionate about delivering excellent customer service. You are entrepreneurial and your passion for hitting targets and generating revenue will be rewarded.
The successful candidate will:
- Have supervisor or management experience, preferably in a hospitality setting;
- Own all aspects of people management including performance, training/coaching/mentoring, organising rota's and driving recruitment.
- Be positive, approachable and have a genuine personality with the ability to solve issues 'in the moment' whilst remaining calm and resilient.
- Financial and commercial awareness
In return we are offering a competitive salary of up to £26000 (pro rata) depending on the candidate and experience, as well as:
- Permanent all year round work
- Pension Scheme
- Alternate weekend working for a great work life balance
- Discounted meals
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
If you want a change, are looking for a relaxed management team and a safe (but fun) work environment. Get in touch....
The Prince Llewelyn Hotel, Bar and Restaurant in the small and beautiful village of Beddgelert, Snowdonia are excited to be recruiting team members.
We are working hard to develop the Prince Llewelyn Hotel into the preferred choice destination for visitors to Beddgelert and surrounding areas. To do this, we need happy, motivated and engaged people to join us on that journey.
We offer a warm friendly working environment, shared tips and incentives to earn extra bonuses as well as some of the best management around!