About the Role
You are a friendly approachable person with character! Someone who is motivated and engaging, you'll naturally excel in customer service. Working within a team, you'll be pouring the perfect pint, whipping up cappuccinos or a tasty hot chocolate or delivering our freshly prepared meals. You'll want the best standards, so you'll also be making sure everywhere is clean and tidy whilst always taking pride in your appearance and wearing a big smile.
The successful candidates will:
- Live locally or have suitable travel plans to work unsociable hours. (Early morning and late evenings)
- Have good hygiene and be smart in appearance - uniform provided
- Bubbly, lively and outgoing
- Flexible for weekend working, evenings and bank holidays (they are normal days for us!)
In return we are offering:
- Team leader / supervisor positions may be available for the right candidates
- All year round work
- Pension Scheme (for those eligible)
- Discounted meals & drinks for you and your family
- Shared tips
- Incentives to increase earnings
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An hourly top up pay for each hour worked in lieu of holidays (see below)
If you want a change, are looking for a relaxed management team and a safe (but fun) work environment. Get in touch....
The Prince Llewelyn Hotel, Bar and Restaurant in the small and beautiful village of Beddgelert, Snowdonia are excited to be recruiting team members.
We are working hard to develop the Prince Llewelyn Hotel into the preferred choice destination for visitors to Beddgelert and surrounding areas. To do this, we need happy, motivated and engaged people to join us on that journey.
We offer a warm friendly working environment, shared tips and incentives to earn extra bonuses as well as some of the best management around!