About the Role
Are you passionate about delivering high standards of cleaning? If so, we are looking for housekeeping team members to join us at the Prince Llewelyn Hotel in Beddgelert. You'll be working hard to ensure the cleanliness standards of this historic building, hallways, bar and seating areas, external areas and rooms are looking their best.
You'll be an early bird and a people person. Part of your role will be serving breakfast to our resident guests as well as local visitors.
You must be able to drive with your own transport due to the hours of work.
The successful candidate will:
- Be of smart appearance and friendly outgoing nature.
- Have high standards of cleanliness with attention to detail
- Able to work between shifts starting between 07:00/10:00 and finishing between 15:30/18:30
- Flexible with working hours
In return we are offering:
- An hourly top up pay for each hour worked in lieu of holidays
- Pension scheme
- Discounted meals and drinks
- Part time position available
- Alternate weekend working for a great work life balance
If you want a change, are looking for a relaxed management team and a safe (but fun) work environment. Get in touch....
The Prince Llewelyn Hotel, Bar and Restaurant in the small and beautiful village of Beddgelert, Snowdonia are excited to be recruiting team members.
We are working hard to develop the Prince Llewelyn Hotel into the preferred choice destination for visitors to Beddgelert and surrounding areas. To do this, we need happy, motivated and engaged people to join us on that journey.
We offer a warm friendly working environment, shared tips and incentives to earn extra bonuses as well as some of the best management around!