About the Role
Are you passionate about delivering high standards of food in a busy fast moving kitchen? If so, we are looking for a Sous Chef to join us at the Prince Llewelyn Hotel in Beddgelert. Reporting to the Head Chef, you will assist in preparing and presenting delicious fresh food to all our guests, whilst keeping wastage to a minimum.
You'll have the highest food standards, personal hygiene and be self motivated to work alongside a dynamic and fast paced team.
You must be able to drive with your own transport for this role.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Food preparation (and preferably hold a Food Hygiene certificate)
- Cooking freshly ordered dishes
- Menu preparation
- Excellent knowledge of allergens
- Good knowledge of food safety and legislation
- Ensuring a safe working environment
In return we are offering:
- Pension scheme
- Free meals on shift
- Full time position
- Alternate weekend working for a great work life balance. (You’ll get every other weekend off!!)
- Permanent all year round employment
If you want a change, are looking for a relaxed management team and a safe (but fun) work environment. Get in touch....
The Prince Llewelyn Hotel, Bar and Restaurant in the small and beautiful village of Beddgelert, Snowdonia are excited to be recruiting team members.
We are working hard to develop the Prince Llewelyn Hotel into the preferred choice destination for visitors to Beddgelert and surrounding areas. To do this, we need happy, motivated and engaged people to join us on that journey.
We offer a warm friendly working environment, shared tips and incentives to earn extra bonuses as well as some of the best management around!